Foster Parent Daily Journal
ACT has developed an easy-to-use foster parent daily journal.
How does this benefit the parent?
- Keeping a daily journal is the number one way a foster parent can prepare for case conferences and/or help their attorney make their case in court. Judges can make decisions about a child's case plan based only on the information presented to them.
- The book is a handy reminder to keep regular notes on their foster child. In addition, it includes much information of value to foster parents in the Appendices.
- Foster parents can use the journal to record school reports, medical and counseling appointments, good and bad behavior, and to document any controversies or allegations.
Key features of the Foster Parent Daily Journal:
- Contains simple instructions on how to keep a journal, what and what not to put in, and ample space for daily notes.
- The cover and appendices can be customized to meet the wishes of any public or private agency. (Minimum order required- please contact us for more information.)
- Appropriate forms and information helpful to foster parents can be included.
- The information provided can be used to satisfy foster parent training hours by adding a multiple choice test.
- The new journal has 365 undated spaces for entries and can be started at any time.
- Agency orders of 400 or more allow for the journal to be customized with a cover personalized for your agency as well as your organization's history and other relevant content.
Ordering the Journal
Orders can be placed online via credit card for $10 each (free shipping) by clicking the "Buy Now" button below.
For those who would rather make an individual order postpaid, send $10.00 to Dr. James Kenny, 815 Gardenbrook Circle, Apt. D, Indianapolis, IN 46202.
For orders of 10 or more and volume discounts, please contact Dr. James Kenny at 317-600-3115 or 317-517-4071. Agency orders of 400 or more allow for the journal to be customized with a cover personalized for your agency as well as your organization's history and other relevant content.